Android Hacking is Different

Having an issue with one of our games on Google Play or Apple Store? Get support here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
BaguetteMan

In the section it says "Only patches and codes made using tools like GameGuardian etc. "

There's no such thing as codes for android through cheat engines. The reason being is that in an android game the memory addresses change all the time on every boot so no one in the android hacking community does this. And you can't make patches using Game Guardian. I've seen patchers in terms of custom made apks but normally modders in the android hacking community mod apks. There's only a hand full of apk patchers.
Sketch
Site Admin

Hmmm not for me it isnt. As long as the version matches and isnt online game. Ive shared codes made with GameGuardian and anyone can use them. The downside is as soon as update hits, code doesnt work anymore. And some games have DMA. Meaning code often shifts. Then you have to use advanced methods to find breakpoints.
Sketch
Site Admin

Im trying to implement BBCode like TouchArcade does with their VBulletin. I found posts about it but each one has diff code for phpBB.

Look here,
http://forums.toucharcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

It pulls in App info from apple when people post their games. Ive seen phpbb do it but getting the right BBCode is hard. like...[appinfo=] type of thing.
BaguetteMan

Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:50 pmSketch wrote:
Hmmm not for me it isnt. As long as the version matches and isnt online game. Ive shared codes made with GameGuardian and anyone can use them. The downside is as soon as update hits, code doesnt work anymore. And some games have DMA. Meaning code often shifts. Then you have to use advanced methods to find breakpoints.
That's true.
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:02 pmSketch wrote:
Im trying to implement BBCode like TouchArcade does with their VBulletin. I found posts about it but each one has diff code for phpBB.

Look here,
http://forums.toucharcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

It pulls in App info from apple when people post their games. Ive seen phpbb do it but getting the right BBCode is hard. like...[appinfo=] type of thing.
Do you have the code for it? I would try and look at other similar bbcodes.
Sketch
Site Admin

I do but it wont work. I went ahead and posted on phpbb forums about it.
5 posts Page 1 of 1