New Forum SORRRRYYYY

Talk about anything under the sun or beyond it.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Sketch
Site Admin

Had to swap out forum so we lost all members and all posts. But no worries, just re-register and re-post. It sucks, but we didnt have many anyways. lolol
BaguetteMan

Isn't there a database convertor for phpbb3? And you do know that phpbb is a very outdated forum software since it's missing a lot of functions that other forums have. There are some problems that need fixing: user permissions--i can't PM you, and the avatar file size and dimensions.
Sketch
Site Admin

Setting all that up now.
Youre right, it is out dated, BUT, best of the freebies. Eventually ill buy either legit XenForo or Vbulletin. But as for now, PHPBB allows custom BBCodes etc. Everything we need. Wanna be a mod? I just fixed forum permissions. If you wanna be a mod, im cool with it. Youre first to be active here lol. But do know, in no time i will hae this forum FLOODED. So we will be busy.
Sketch
Site Admin

Also, raised avatar perms.
BaguetteMan

Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:56 pmSketch wrote:
Setting all that up now.
Youre right, it is out dated, BUT, best of the freebies. Eventually ill buy either legit XenForo or Vbulletin. But as for now, PHPBB allows custom BBCodes etc. Everything we need. Wanna be a mod? I just fixed forum permissions. If you wanna be a mod, im cool with it. Youre first to be active here lol. But do know, in no time i will hae this forum FLOODED. So we will be busy.
Oh. I'll take you up on your offer. ;)
Humza

Guess who's back, back again..?;)
Sketch
Site Admin

lol
_xXxSWAT911xXx_

Shady's back, tell a friend XD
8 posts Page 1 of 1